Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Walking Dead


Okay, so I am a HUGE fan of AMC's "The Walking Dead" every Sunday my husband and I sit on the couch together and watch it to unwind...I guess that's a bad plan since it's an incredibly stressful show.  As you may or may not know, today was the season finale and it was INTENSE!!!!  My husband and I were on the edge of our seats and yelling at the TV. I don't want to give anything away if you haven't seen it yet, but if not, you need to get to your DVR NOW!!!!  The only gripe that I have is that we have to wait until October for the next season! Why oh why must they wait so long!?!?!?!  I think there needs to be a push for there to be two seasons per year, which a lot of other shows do, because that is what the people want!!  I heard that the writers are planning on creating a spin-off with completely different people on a different part of the country/planet and it won't have anything to do with the original group...I'm not really sure how that will go, I think they should just put all that time and money into having the original series go on twice a year. Who's with me!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment